Tuesday, December 29, 2009

whooo whoo.. Owls- why does this creature with such big eyes facinate me?

As our house remodel started and the mornings go on as I get ready for my days in our "smurf" bathroom. I can't help but think of the lovely fabrics that have the fascinating appearance of BIG EYES- Owl eyes! So months ago, I decided once I get my sewing machine I would actually find a fabric I like with Owls on it and make my shower curtain for the hall bathroom. Of course I must replace the BLUE sink, BLUE toilet, and BLUE shower! Ok- so what the heck was the builder thinking in the 80's??? Not sure what created their obsession with blue EVERYTHING- but it must come to an end!

Look NO further, here is an array of Owl Fabrics!
And finally I stumble across this lovely site dedicated to OWLS



And there you have it... before I bore you too much more!

Must I say- how much I adore these BIG eyed Owls?

0 comments:

Post a Comment