Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Crazy beginnings to a New Year

It has been a while since my last post, perhaps time has gotten the best of me. My husband and I have been involved with our home renovation, picking out colors for our kitchen cabinets, walls and counters and then finding the most appropriate tile to compliment it altogether.
I have also been working on my studies as well as teach a puppy potty training.
And to top it all off, I have not even sewn a bit! Sad, I know! Most nights as I unwind, thinking and reflecting while I wash my face- I think OMG I have not sewn yet on my new sewing machine. I mean come on Keri- what's wrong with you? I bought a new cover for my Janome over the weekend at the Walla Walla Sew and Vac shop in the cute downtown corner! I should slap myself on the hands for neglecting my sewing machine! But with limited time- when is a good time to sew- I can sew in the morning or my pups and husband would be crabby! Then in the evening, its dinner, working out, studying, reading, cleaning, laundry, and remodeling our house! Aghhhh---- just thinking of it is stressing me out! Oh and did I mention I have a 40 hour full time job in which I desirably enjoy (barfing sounds and sarcasm have all of a sudden taken over) LOL...

Well back to work- miss ya Janome- I promise we will spend some time together this weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment