Friday, January 1, 2010

Fabric

So as mentioned earlier I decided upon my first sewing adventure- a must needed purse essential organizer! So last night as the weather took a turn for the worse, my husband and I headed into town to grab some items at Wal-Mart- so with that, I of course headed to their fabric department and searched for two patterns - of course they had to compliment one another and stumbled across both of these. I gathered enough to take the left overs and create something for my pupster- Cinny! Of course she will adore it, anything to keep her warm!

My husband and I have a ton to do, but I will make sure to fit in some sewing! We are working on our home, we tore up our carpet and will be laying down pine wood floors in our entry, living room, and of course our hall ways- afterward we want to start working on our trim and then start putting together our living room! It's been a crazy month- but we will get it all accomplished- we have a three day weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment